No, you’re not. You are not always hungry. It’s physically impossible to be hungry ALL THE TIME. You know that thought you get when you’re bored or need something “salty.” Ignore it. Change your mentality.
There’s no reason to eat more than 3 balanced and portioned meals and 2 or 3 healthy snacks a day. Of course, this depends on your build and body. The more muscle you have can mean you may need to eat more. Ask your doctor for a personal meal plan for your body.
There are a few reasons why you’re “always” hungry and here they are:
1. You’re probably thirsty for water. Instead of eating, drink a cup of water and wait ten minutes. If you’re still hungry check when was the last time you ate. If it was an hour ago, eat carrots or an apple. If it was 4 hours ago than eat a meal! Any time you want to eat and the last meal you ate was over 4 hours ago eat a meal, anytime before that eat a great snack.
2. You’re bored. Boredom makes people eat more. Get a job, invest in yourself and learn different ways to make money. Learn a valuable skill. Find something to do instead of eating. Keep yourself busy with little time to do anything but cook and eat meals. And minor things.
3. You may be depressed or anxious. You must assess yourself before you go to a doctor and strengthen your mind and mentality. Speak with a professional for help.
– Only have vegetables and fruit for snacks. Limit the crap food.
– Keep busy. Work, work out, babysit. Do something with your extra time.
– Drink more water. More water means fewer stomach grumbles.
Overeating can lead to obesity which can lead to other diseases. Don’t let it get that far. I think like this: when the end of the world comes who’s going to survive? The rich and nimble. So with less weight, you can move around and survive.