It’s amazing how celebrities work hard for their status and money. Too many people see where they are today and only a few can see what they did to get to their place. All the hours and tears they worked and let out that no one saw are reminders for these people that lead them to donate money, give back to charity and talk and motivate people who want the same things at events.
Justin Bieber is known for his crazy past and things that he’s done with women, drugs and cars. Unlike his past, today he wants to be known for his faith in God and how he’s treated people.
You may not know that even though he had a rough 2013, and 2014 he changed a lot of his life around in 2015. He spent time with pastor Carl Lentz who pastors Hillsong New York City and gave back to many people.
Here are just a few things Justin Bieber has done:
- He has made 200 wishes come true for the Make a Wish Foundation
- Donated $1 million to Japan after the earthquake in 2011
- Bieber raises money from his hair or sneakers for different charities
- Bieber also can be seen doing hospital visits in his video to the song “Pray”
- Bieber raises money for Pencils of Promise and builds schools in countries like Guatemala
At the end of the day, no one knows what Justin Bieber has been through. Maybe some of you have been hurt by him and maybe some have been blessed by him. That doesn’t mean you can judge him by his past or what he posts on Instagram.
Tru.Works believes that Justin Bieber has done way more than what the media knows and with that we choose to focus on the good. We challenge you to not only see Justin Bieber in a new light but anyone else in your life that you may think is not worth your time of day.